Vir Das Life before and After his wife Shivani Mathur
Some unheard things related to the life of Shivani Mathur’s spouse ‘Vir Das’, which a fan would definitely like to know. His lifestyle, likes, dislikes, love life, and all that a fan would want to know about his star. Here, We will talk about 10 facts about Vir Das. we will also know more about Vir Das’s wife and Shivani Mathur’s spouse.
Indian comedian and actor Vir finally tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend.
Shivani is from Delhi. She is an Event Manager and she handles all the events and shows of Vir Das.
Shivani Mathur is well known as the wife of Vir Das. She earned popularity through her husband.
10 Facts about Vir Das you must need to know
1. Vir Das was born on 31 May 1979 in Dehradun. He was raised in Nigeria and studied at the Indian Language School in Lagos, Nigeria, as well as at The Lawrence School, Sanawar.
2. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois in Economics. After graduating from Knox, Das enrolled himself in the Stanislavsky Program of the Moscow Arts Theatre.
3. In 2003, Vir moved to India and since then he has performed more than 100 comedy shows in all the major cities of India.
4. Vir Das is India’s highest-selling stand-up comedian, Actor, and Musician. Has sold over 1.5 million tickets across 7 continents and 36 countries.
5. In 2012, Das released his first music album with his comedy rock band Alien Chutney.
6. Vir moved to Bollywood and was cast in films like Delhi Belly, Go Goa Gone, and Badmaash Company. Vir has done 18 films, 8 television shows.
7. He has his own Comedy production studio ‘Wierdass Comedy’ based in Mumbai, India. Vir Das comedy currently creating and producing multiple series in both India and America. He has written comedic columns for Femina, Maxim, Exotica, DNA, and Tehelka.
8. In 2019, Vir made his debut in American television with the television series, Whiskey Cavalier.
9. In 2017, he entered the international stage with his Netflix special Abroad Understanding, and in the same year in June Das was named one of Variety’s 10 comics to watch for 2017.
10. Das married his girlfriend after being in the relationship for more than 5 years. The couple got married in 2004. Vir Das wife is none other than Shivani Mathur.
The beautiful couples are busy with their work schedule, so currently they don’t have any children.