10 Unknown Or Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Winget you need to know
Jennifer Winget is an Indian television actress who appears in television serials. We have listed 10 unknown and interesting facts about her.
Jennifer Winget is an Indian television actress who appears in television serials. Winget turned 36 this year and still glows like the mid-20s. She was introduced into acting at the age of 12 and was a part of the famous kid show Shakalaka Boom Boom as a character named “Piya”. We have listed 10 facts about Jennifer Winget that you should know. We will learn interesting facts about her life, her favorite food items are Subway and Mcdonald’s. While her favorite restaurant is Peshawari.
10 Facts about Jennifer Winget
1. Jennifer Winget Religion. Most of us may think that Jennifer Winget’s Religion is Christian, but very few know that she belongs to a two-state fusion. Jennifer’s mother is from Punjab, while her father is Christian Marathi.
2. Winget can speak Hindi, English, Marathi, and Punjabi very fluently.
3. Jennifer was also been named the 21st Sexiest Asian Woman in the year 2012.
4. Jennifer gave an interview to an entertainment portal where Jennifer opens up about her marriage with Karan Singh Grover and said that she doesn’t want to terminate their marriage as failed as they’ve given their best to work for it. She added, “There is no lack of love in my life. In fact, I have never been this happy and loved. I am in love all the time. Talking about marriage, it is a beautiful institution and it’s amazing if two people want to be together. However, the decision has to be mutual; it’s teamwork”.
5. In 2013 she starred in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s television show Saraswatichandra as Kumud Desai opposite Gautam Rode which was the turning point of her career. For her performance, she won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress Critics.
More Facts About Karan Singh Grover’s Wife
6. Jennifer Winget had initially dropped out of Saraswatichandra due to contract issues but was later called back on board when the producers couldn’t find a suitable replacement.
7. In 2016, Winget portrayed Maya Mehrotra in Sony TV’s Beyhadh. For her performance, she won numerous awards and appreciation.
8. Winget has a very special bond with Karan Wahi.
9. She is very fond of dogs and has always wanted a Pup since childhood. She has a pet dog named “Breezer”.
10. It is interesting to know about Jennifer Winget that she hates going to the gym as her image of being fit is different, though she takes proper care of her diet and also loves riding a bike and trekking to keep herself fit.
Check also: Shahrukh Khan Biography
Image Source: Instagram